Prof. Ronald Younes, Lebanon
Assistant Professor, St Joseph University, Faculty of dentistry, department of Oral Surgery
• Post grad studies in Periodontics, implantology and Oral Surgery at the Universities of Paris.
• Secretary General and founding member, Lebanese Society of Oral Surgery
• Past Scientific Chairman, Lebanese Dental Association
• Coordinator, University Diploma in Oral Implantology, St Joseph University, Faculty of dentistry
• January 2014-present: Active member, Teaching committee, St Joseph University, Faculty of dentistry
• January 2013-present: Active member, Continuing Education Committee, St Joseph University (USJ), Faculty of Dentistry, Beirut.
• Course leader of 6 previous courses at the Zimmer Institute, Switzerland (Zurich-Winterthur) and USA (New-Jersey).
• Author of numerous publications in indexed journals (Journal of Periodontal Research, Journal of Clinical Periodontology, Clinical Oral Research, Tissue Cell, etc.).
• International Lecturer (Europerio, EAO, EFOSS, Medic, etc.) in several countries (France, Switzerland, USA, Poland, Sweden, Austria, Tunisia, UAE, Lebanon): main topics: Soft tissue management around implants, Sinus grafting techniques, Guided bone Regeneration and Esthetic contemporary guidelines in implant rehabilitations
• Author of the recently published book (March 2015)
“Sinus Grafting Techniques, A step-by-step Guide” (Springer International- 2015)