Field Isolation in Restorative Dentistry
- Understanding different techniques for restorative field isolation.
- The state of art of rubber dam isolation
- Full clinical guide for successful application of rubber dam in the anterior and posterior regions.
- Quick overview on different rubber dam systems.
- Quick overview on different types and designs of rubber dam clamps and when to use what.
- How to customize your own rubber dam template
- How to customize your own rubber dam clamps
- Recent tips and tricks in field isolation and how to isolate different complex restorative cases.
- The growing era of Teflon in isolation.
- Understanding why Teflon became a material of interest
- Quick overview on different uses and applications of Teflon in field isolation
- Isolation of deeply seated cavities in the anterior and posterior regions.
- Problem solving of different clinical challenging scenarios (open discussion)
- Rubber dam field isolation in both anterior and posterior regions
- Application of Teflon in Field isolation
Duration of the lecture: 4 hrs
Duration of the workshop: 1-2 hrs
Number of Participants: 20-25