Esthetics in Implant Dentistry. From Full Arch to Single Tooth Restoration. A step by Step concept for the Implant Practice.
the objectives of my lecture are:
1. Long-term esthetics is the goal of implant therapy in the esthetic zone. How to achieve it, will be demonstrated.
2. Increasing soft tissue thickens around the implant collar without surgery.
3. Concave abutments can improve long-term esthetic and soft tissue stability.
4. Creating papillae with immediate implant placement with PEEK temporary abutments.
5. Abutment material design for esthetic illusion in the esthetic zone.
6. Long-term experience with temporary PEEK abutments.